feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

The Most Expensive Car : Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Labels: ,

Today, I decide to delete a categorization named "The Ultimate" included the content inside it from my site www.syjournal.com and moves to here. The reason is I want to concern my site for topic about internet, blog, shopping, and anything have close connection with them.


So, as the first article fill the "The Ultimate" labels in this blog, kindly presented the most expensive car 2008 (update). Bugatti is still being number one manufacturer who produce the high end sport car class in the world. On August 16, the new roadster Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport 16.4 has been launched at Pebble Beach, California.

High performance 16 cylinders roadster bit the top speed up to 253 mph (407 km/h) with the roof on and 224 mph (360 km/) with the roof off. State of the art design concept, hi-grade material selection and various features technology installed inside its interior, innovative transparent polycarbonate roof and hand-built manufacturing process bring it become the most expensive car today.

The price of Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport 6.4 is €1.4 million or (USD 2.0 million) over than Bugatti model Veyron FBG that priced around USD 1.2 million and others car.





3 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
September 16, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Wow! Well, I guess I could just save up for a few months and buy this with cash. Honestly, if I ever had one of these, I wouldn't know whether to drive it or display it in glass in the middle of my living room!

gravatar
ME Johnson said...
September 24, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

A very informative blog, and easy to find topics. I will have to visit your blog again (and maybe again after that) to get it all read.

Please feel free to visit my blog at

www.emsend.blogspot.com
or at
www.thoughts.com/emsend

Comments are always welcomed.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
September 25, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

That's a pretty nice car. I would probably never buy one even if I had the money though. Functionality over flash, that's what I say

Post a Comment