feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

I found cheap Reader's Digest

Labels:

Two weeks ago, when I was walking around inside the closest market in my city - Bekasi, I found a small shop where selling the 'second-hand' books. Of course, kinds of books and magazines collection which are offered to buyer have been published more than 2 months ago for the newest version, and even some more of that have 10 years old in age.

Why I was so interested to enter this shop which name is 'TB. (Toko Buku) Rumondang' and looking for some book? The reason are, first, I think it was so unique. That was my first time found the shop alike that opened inside of 'Mega Mall' building. Usually, I can find it at flea market. Second, the books are sold in good package condition as good as the new ones. The seller covered it with transparent plastic, especially for magazines, so they always look fine and clean. The last... yaach, It's about the price. This shop offers very cheap price. Of course, it depend on book's age, means that more older it is, the price is also lower.

Finally, I decided to buy magazines, those are :

  1. Reader's Digest, English Version - April 2007 Edition. Price IDR 7,000 (US$ 0.76), normal IDR 24,000 (US$ 2.6) ... see the nice content
  2. Reader's Digest, Indonesian Version - April 2008 Edition. Price IDR 7000 (US$ 0.76), Normal IDR 18.000 (US$ 1.96)
I think that I can save more money to have some valued articles or news. It's so interesting, isn't it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment