feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

New Sony Display Technology

Labels:

I ever received an email but I forgot when the time exactly I got it, I guess more than six month ago. I don't know about the detail content yet even more the email had been deleted now. The things that I remembered is just the picture inside. I knew that was like a kind of LCD Monitor and there are 'SONY' printing mark at its front cover. This time, I try to get any information and hope get the detail about it. Then I search through 'Google search' and found the official online Sony shopping store (USA) address, www.sonystyle.com. Click... Yes!!.. I found it... not difficult! .. but I think that I was totally wrong to guess it. That's not LCD monitor. Look at the picture below, the new Sony display product innovation called as Organic LED (OLED) is the next generation of television. The website note it.

That is really.. really the most thickness television I ever know. With only 3 mm thickness panel and featured by XEL-1 technology with connectivity option consist of 2 HDMI inputs, a digital tuner, memory stick media slot and so many others. By visiting to the website, you can find what are the strong points that Sony has offered to us mainly about understanding and how the OLED works. Check it out....!

In my opinion, this product is really incredible breakthrough idea. The shape is futuristic but simple. Although I'm not check it directly, I sure that this television has high quality picture according to its contrast ratio specification, high brightness and Sony's technology experience even more Sony has claimed this product more efficient in energy consumption because of the utilizing light generated by the organic material.
I think this is cool product, do you agree with me?




1 comments:
gravatar
lionheart85 said...
September 8, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Yeah, sony announced and market the first OLED tv, but samsung just displayed recently a larger full HD OLED TV.

Post a Comment