feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nano Science Product by Yonex

Labels:

One of my favorite sport is badminton. But more than six months, I never play it again because difficult for me to match the schedule with my working time. I hope someday I would play it again.


By the way, during at the first time I knew badminton until now, I never recognize about racquet racket material technology. I believe that currently, the existed racquet products at market have been growth up in innovation. So, to get a view about this I have opened the official site of Yonex to get detail technology information. Yonex is the most famous brand and has been known worlwide as sponsor of so many international badminton and tennis championship events.

Nano technology
I just know that carbon steel is being a material selection to made racquet . The effect of carbon in overall steel composition will influence to hardness and strength characteristic. It means that more high carbon will increase the hardness and strength but it will reduce ductility. But not such a simple like that. Yonex, Japanese manufacturer had implemented to their products with technology that known as 'Nano Science' or more familiar that we called as Nano technology which learn and control about matter related to molecular or nano scale and applied at general science fields. The formed of product is always connected to the process and material. Detail analyze of molecular components could be able to manipulate of nano structures (according to chemically principle) of material to certain material characteristic.

Yonex use this technology to create more stable racquet with deformation resistance and more thinner dimension. Getting high material performance like high elasticity, strong and light in weight have been realized through precisely control over the molecular level and carbon nano particles. Nanospeed series are products designed by using nanoscience technology to meet the demand of athletes that need to support their performance in speed, defensive, attacking and counter offensive.





0 comments:

Post a Comment